Home

Coolest geocaches

Official Blog

Some of the Coolest Geocaches I've found! Posted: February 12, 2014 in Geocaching Tags: caches, cool, creative, geocache, Geocaching, geocaching containers, trackable hotel, trackables, unique. 3. There are many many geocaches all over the world. Most of them are the same types of containers and hiding spots but every once in a while you'll. Why go: This has to be one of the remotest geocaches in the world, situated on Deception Island, Antarctica. The only way to get there is by ice breaker and the only way to prove you were there is to have to take a photo of you bathing in Pendulum Cove Jun 24, 2018 - Explore Leah M.'s board Best Geocaches ever! on Pinterest. See more ideas about geocaching, geocaching containers, geocashing Best Geocache Finds. The GPS or the Global Positioning System is one of the most important technologies of today. It allows you to find the location or position of certain places regardless of the weather condition. It is also very accurate. Aside from tracking people and places, the GPS has become a means of recreation

Some of the Coolest Geocaches I've found! Geocaching

1. The coolest geocaching resource site on the web! Awesomegeocaching.com is a hip resource site. Crazy interviews, in-depth articles, tricky quizzes and creative aspects
  2. Oct 6, 2017 - Explore Patricia Cousins's board Cool Geocache Containers, followed by 367 people on Pinterest. See more ideas about geocaching, geocaching containers, geocashing
  3. The 5 Best Geocaching Apps These are the most useful geocaching apps for Android and iOS. by. Tim Fisher. VP and General Manager, Lifewire.com. Tim Fisher has 30+ years' professional technology experience. He focuses on support and Microsoft topics but is an expert in all areas of tech. He's also the VP and General Manager of Lifewire

Jan 25, 2016 - A collection of clever and creative geocache hides. See more ideas about geocaching, geocaching containers, geocashing Posted November 29, 2020. Keep your eyes open at thrift shops, flea markets, garage sales, craft stores, etc. for objects that could be converted into a container. Gluing a bison tube (with. E6000) into an existing object is an easy way to make a creative cache. With a Dremel tool, you can be more creative This was the coolest geocache I have ever seen!!!We went geocaching and found some pretty cool ones!!!We are starting a adventurous series because we are rea..

Found this geocache up in Greeley after an event. Myself (Sgt Searle) and Nicole (Laramie Falconer) agree this is the coolest cache we have ever seen. What a.. Apr 30, 2021 - Cool geocache container ideas and unique hides. You may also want to check out my new board dedicated to creative micro caches; small geocache ideas will now be posted there. See more ideas about geocaching, geocaching containers, cache Create an account online or through the Geocaching® app to view a map of geocaches near you. 2. Find a geocache. Use the app to navigate to a geocache nearby. Don't forget to bring a pen! 3. Share your experience. Once you find the geocache, sign and date the logbook. Place the geocache back where you found it and log your experience online

7 Amazing Geocaches to Discover - Land Rover Explor

1. 5 Creative Geocaching Containers. As our geocaching journey continues, I'm always impressed by the creative cache containers people come up with. Building on my original post, 10 Unique Geocaching Containers, here are five more that earned one of my favorite points
  2. This very well may be the best geocache in America. Join me as I go geocaching with Vanessa and Jsox on this awesome adventure to find an amazing Dr. Who geo..
  3. WARNING: This video contains spoilers.Watch as Dayspring and other geocachers like Trez* and goblindust, show you the secrets of creative caches. There are s..
  4. Join me geocaching as I find WVTim's amazing Lamp post Geocache. (LPC) What appears to be a normal LPC turns out to be so much more. Thanks http://www.Cacheb..
  5. Geocaching is a fun and active outdoor game where you search for caches using GPS coordinates left by other players. Today, when there is a navigator in any smartphone, the best geocaching apps such as Groundspeak Geocaching®, c: geo, or GCTools help to play it. The Best Geocaching Apps for Android and iPhon

110 Best Geocaches ever! ideas geocaching, geocaching

Here Are The Top 10 Best Places In Ohio To Geocache. For the adventurous type, geocaching is the perfect way to spend a summer day—and Ohio is actually one of the best states to get your geocache on. If you are not sure what it is, geocaching is define as the recreational activity of hunting for and finding a hidden object by means of GPS. Garmin 32x is a great handheld GPS to bring with you while geocaching. It supports paperless geocaching, so it's easy to download the geocaches directly onto the device, making it easier to track the treasures than if only using your phone 5. Geocaching by Groundspeak Inc. Besides Cachly, the official app Geocaching by Groundspeak Inc is considered one of the best apps for geocaching. It is the official app after all. You can use the app to search for geocaches, log the caches you did or did not find, learn details about caches you are interested in Here's our list of 6 awesome Colorado geocaching destinations. RELATED: Best Colorado RV Campgrounds with a View 1. Tarryall, Colorado. This tiny town in eastern Park County on the eastern edge of South Park is home to Colorado's first ever geocache. Explore through these abandoned mining cabins and be a part of geocaching history Fourth on our list of the best geocaching apps is an app perfect for those who need a simple and clutter-free option, GeoCaches is easy to use, a much simpler app than others on our list, and doesn't come with too many settings. It's the perfect option for those new to geocaching using the app as it's pretty straightforward to use

4 of the Best Geocache Finds You've Ever Heard Abou

Awesome Geocaching The coolest geocaching resource site

Big Signs. Over-visibility can become humorous. Put up a big sign with, for example, the text this is a geocache or the cache name on it. Tie a write-in-the-rain pen to the sign and let the back side function as the logbook, or have an actual container hidden nearby. Again, fun but with a great risk of muggles 0. 39 posts. Share. Posted September 23, 2007. I'm coming to Seattle from Phoenix for 3 days of Geocaching. I'd like some ideas on the best caches in the area. What areas of town are the best for caching? Feel free to email me your suggestions. gary@georaptor.com This is a list of Geocachers with the most cache finds or most caches hidden Hide micro and small caches, the Military Secret Stash Box. The water resistant glass vial slides into the 4 wooden box with a trap door closure on the top, keeping your swag, logbook, and pencil safe from its surroundings. This geocaching container is ideal for hiding lamp post caches, hanging on trees, or sticking to the bottom of a bench

Cool Geocache Containers - Pinteres

The 5 Best Geocaching Apps - Lifewir

The 10 Best Places in Colorado to Geocache Discover these cities' natural beauty with this popular 21st century game. There are more than 2 million active geocaches in the world, inviting treasure hunters everywhere to get out of the house and explore new places Looking for the best Geocaching trails around Maryland? Find the top rated geocaching trails in Maryland, whether you're looking for an easy short geocaching trail or a long geocaching trail, you'll find what you're looking for. Click on a geocaching trail below to find trail descriptions, trail maps, photos, and reviews

Cool Geocaches – Shmem's Adventures

Dec 7, 2015 - Geocaches located near gorgeous destinations. See more ideas about geocaching, locations, places Keep reading to learn about ten of the best cities to go geocaching! 10 Saint Arnaud, New Zealand. New Zealand comes highly recommended by a variety of geocachers because of the location and the high volume of caches in a single area. The city of St. Arnaud has about 30 different caches for you to find in a variety of sizes and difficulties Im planning a geo-trip to the USA. Can anybody give me hints where it would be great to geocache? Im thinking of experiencing the E.T. series in Nevada. Great locations, great caches and Power Trails are on my wanted list! Appreciate all the tips, hints and help you can give! Cheers! E The 6 best geocaches in Portugal. Portugal. Photo: Tyler Olson/Shutterstock. Vera Alves. Jul 28, 2009. Want to get off the beaten track in Portugal? Time to let your GPS do the guiding. For those who seek out special places only the locals know about, geocaching is the perfect activity Explore geocaching trails on TrailLink.com. Use our comprehensive trail guides with descriptions, photos, and reviews to plan your next geocaching trail adventure. Here you'll find long-distance trails in both remote regions of the West and in populated parts of the East and Midwest

Dirty Dozen +1 Variety Pack Geocache Containers. GeocacheHides. 5 out of 5 stars. (296) $39.95 FREE shipping. Add to Favorites. 2 Magnetic Utility Electrical Plate Geocache Containers. Great for Urban Cache Hides! Features 2 Strong Neodymium Magnets & RITR Logs Looking for the best Geocaching trails around California? Find the top rated geocaching trails in California, whether you're looking for an easy short geocaching trail or a long geocaching trail, you'll find what you're looking for. Click on a geocaching trail below to find trail descriptions, trail maps, photos, and reviews

250 Creative Geocache Hides ideas geocaching, geocaching

When considering epic caches, some of the best caches are those that have lasted the longest. These are the caches that have stood the test of time for over 15 years. This means the caches have been maintained, were hidden in locations that are worth visiting, and are hidden in places that have resisted muggles The best geocaching app will offer you unlimited access to the world's largest and greatest treasure hunt from your smartphone. Geocaching started off as a web-based platform, which later shifted to an app with the rise of smartphones. With over 2 million caches hidden around the world, this game can be enjoyed by both adults and children who.

How to make a cool geocache container ? - Geocaching

Best New Jersey geocaching trail. Close. Vote. Posted by 7 minutes ago. Best New Jersey geocaching trail. Will be traveling through New Jersey this weekend. We are looking to break up the trip with a trail hike. What are some good Central New Jersey trails that have lots of caches? TIA. 0 comments. share. save Geocaching is a fast-growing hobby that provides an exciting way to explore the outdoors. Players try to locate hidden containers, called geocaches, using a smartphone or GPS, and can then share their experiences online Looking for the best Geocaching trails around Iowa? Find the top rated geocaching trails in Iowa, whether you're looking for an easy short geocaching trail or a long geocaching trail, you'll find what you're looking for. Click on a geocaching trail below to find trail descriptions, trail maps, photos, and reviews THE GEOCACHING VLOGGER, a vlog that features our geocaching adventures as we find awesome geocache (s). This channel features unique geocaches, geocache spoilers (with cache owners permission), geocaching events, amazing locations, amazing hides, and some of the best geocaches we have found

THE COOLEST GEOCACHE IN TOWN TRICKED US!!! - YouTub

Does best mean the most effective in your face urban hide, or does best mean the most stunning hike to the summit of a gorgeous mountain with an ammo can as the final? There are undoubtedly some that would consider those that hid the E.T. Trail and the sequel series to be best hiders. With all that said, I am the best geocache hider ever 3 Best Geocaching Apps for iPhone in 2021. thexplorion.com - Oluwafemi Michael • 4d. Do you know what the best geocaching app for iPhone is? Why don't we discuss what geocaching is first before we go any further?Geocaching is the Read more on thexplorion.com. I originally thought I'd do a post about the 10 best geocaches in El Paso. But, I decided that most of my favorite geocaches revolve around hiking. There are some pretty good geocaches in El Paso that wouldn't make my top 10 because they don't involve a walk. So, instead, here is my list o Nov 11, 2020 - Ideas for your next geocaching puzzle hides. See more ideas about geocaching, geocaching containers, puzzles

Coolest geocache ever - YouTub

Geocaching is an outdoor activity using a Global Positioning Sysem (GPS) device to hide and find containers (geocaches) left by others. Usually a cache is a waterproof container with a logbook inside. Once a person finds the cache, they enter the date it was found and place it back exactly where they found it. Body Cool Geocaching Swag, Drakes Branch, Virginia. 1,390 likes. My sister and I love geocaching and crafting, so we have put the two together to create Cool Geocaching Swag How to Get Started Geocaching in Grand Rapids. There are many online resources and apps available to the geocaching community, but the best place to start is at geocaching.com. There, you should register for a FREE basic membership, that will help you track your treasures and download their FREE app 10 others also recommend for geocaching. Quick look. Garmin eTrex 20x Handheld GPS (010-01508-00) with 32GB Accessory Bundle Includes, 32GB Memory Card, LED Brite-Nite Dome Lantern Flashlight, Carrying Case & 4X Rechargeable AA Batteries w/Charger. Garmin eTrex 20x Handheld GPS (010-01508-00) with 32G. by Garmin. 4.3 2.Garmin eTrex 10 Worldwide Handheld GPS Navigator. If you are looking for the best Garmin GPS for geocaching in a budget, then you can try the eTtex 10 model. It is waterproof, super-easy to use, and has decent battery life. The geocaching GPS can be used by kids and adults alike

Found drugs instead of a geocache. I was doing some urban caching today after work. I stopped at a cache hid in a bush in front of a business (closed) and off a major roadway. I thought I spotted it immediately, green pill bottle with stickers on the ground. Thought the two previous DNFs must be rookies. I grabbed it, opened it Geocaching Stamp, Custom Geocache Stamp, Self-Inking Pocket Stamp for Geocacher, Geocaching Gift, Geocaching Supplies or Kit CS-10381 ThePrintMint 5 out of 5 stars (5,278 An interesting question. First, there is no best GPS, for geocaching. It is an amazingly diverse hobby, played by folks all across the globe, with different needs, outlooks and desires. What works best for me, might not work best for you. Howeve..

Best for Geocaching Fun: Garmin eTrex 10. Source: Garmin. If you're looking to get your first handheld GPS unit, or want one for the occasional ramble, consider the budget Garmin eTrex 10. With rugged construction and waterproofing to IPX7 standards (so it can be splashed or rained on), the eTrex 10 is a tough little unit Best flashlight for geocaching. Thread starter GeoDave; Start date Nov 11, 2015; Nov 11, 2015 #1 G. GeoDave New member. Joined Nov 11, 2015 Messages 3. I bought a Nove MM15 floodlight for geocaching last year which I love. It can be subtle when required but incredibly bright when hunting for the elusive green microcache in a hedge as needed

Cool Geocaching Swag. 1,420 Followers · Outdoor & Sporting Goods Company. GeocacheHides.com. 1,181 Followers · Recreation & Sports Website. Geocaching Academy. 717 Followers · Organization. I.B. Geocaching Supplies / Island Buttons. 854 Followers · Local Business. The GeoTrail. 591 Followers · TV Show The geocache can only be reached by a shallow-draft boat or kayak and requires navigating around the reed beds. Naturally, a waterproof phone is an advantage. The search is made more challenging by the fact that the co-ordinates you're given are only for the general area coolest - A real (hopefully not live) hand grenade. lamest - a little (maybe an inch tall) bottle of soapy water that has an attached 'wand' in the lid.For blowing bubbles I guess. edit - clarity. Edited February 2, 2004 by clearpat This has got to be one of the best gadget geocaches I have ever seen. Stage 2 utilizes temperature to reveal the final coordinates. This geocache was also.

900+ Creative Geocache Containers ideas in 2021

The solution would be to get the best GPS for geocaching. GPS for geocaching are invaluable handheld GPS devices that make it more efficient and easier to locate your next cache. If the idea of a GPS for geocaching sounds good to you, here is a list of the top 5 GPS in the market MICRO Ammo can geocache http://tinyurl.com/7u4hwseCURSE YOU WHOEVER HID THIS. Took me an hour :) I love geocaching, so chuffed to finally find it Learn about Geocaching HQ's response to COVID-19 and review the best practices to geocache responsibly best practices to geocache responsibly before your next geocaching outing. 1. Open the app. Download and open the Geocaching® app to see geocaches near you. Then, select a geocache to find

Best geocache I've found

Geocachin

“Creativity at its finest! Geocachers must use a specialFun Family Activities: How to go geocaching with a smartphoneOne of the best geocaches we've ever seen