Home

L5P oil change

Where Can I Change My Oil - Results Updated Toda

Looking for where can i change my oil? Search now! Find updated content daily for where can i change my oil 2017+ 6.6L L5P Duramax Oil Change Procedure: Loosen the drain plug using the 16mm wrench or the 16mm socket and ratchet and let the engine oil drain into the drain pan. Fill engine with 10 quarts of engine oil with oil fill funnel and reinstall oil fill cap. Reset the oil maintenance reminder by following the prompts found on the gauge cluster Simple Walk through of how to change the engine oil on a 2019 Silverado 6.6L Duramax L5P. The engine calls for 10 US Quarts of 15w-40 diesel engine oil and t..

Duramax Oil Change (2017+ L5P 6

1. Short video on changing the oil on a Duramax L5P Diesel for non-mechanics, as I doubt mechanics are searching YouTube for oil change tips. (GMC, chevy, l5p,..
  2. 161 Posts. Discussion Starter · #1 · 3 mo ago. I did the first oil change today on the Duramax at 640 miles. A couple of observations. I'm not thrilled with the angle of the oil filter on the truck. If it was vertical, you could prefill it so it doesn't take so long for the oil pressure to come up. Since the filter has a slight up angle, I.
  3. s etc. I've used Amsoil, Baldwin, Napa, Bosch, and Mobil 1 filters over the last 20 years with various vehicles and they have all done their jobs. There was a recent oil filter comparison done and is also posted over at.
  4. We ran an updated L5P until it was time for its oil change. We put her on the lift, pulled the plug, and let her purge the sooty, black fluid just like we'd done so many times before. But this time we were going to see what we hadn't before - meaning, that old oil that never really leaves
  5. So which engine oil (Amsoil, Rotella, Mobil 1) and fuel filter do you guys recommend on the L5P? Asking cause I'm nearing the 1000 miles mark and about to take it in for the dealer to change it. I just prefer to have my oil and filter of preference
  6. d your situation may call for more frequent maintenance than what is listed below. Heavy towing or driving in extreme conditions requires more frequent maintenance. When you change your oil, check components like your air filter to make sure they are.
  7. 6.6L Duramax Maintenance Schedule, Service Intervals. 10,000 miles or when change engine oil message is displayed by the oil life monitoring system. Check filter condition every oil change and replace as necessary; replace at 45,000 miles regardless. GM advises that the ZF S6-650 6 speed manual transmission does not require service

A complete guide to a 2017+ L5P 6.6L Duramax fuel filter change. Find all the parts with part numbers and tools needed to do the job I just think oil is too cheap to not change it per the manufacturers recommendation while in warranty. Over the last 3 OLM based OCIs in my 2017 L5P I have ran nearly $4,000 worth of diesel fuel through my truck and only used about $120 worth of oil and filters It would appear that the L5P despite having a greater specific output than previous versions of the Duramax is still a fantastically low wearing engine. Traditionally the Duramax has been easy on oil this trend appears to continue with the L5P. 10k or greater OCI shouldn't be difficult to achieve

An integrated oil cooler is also present on the L5P that offers 50% more capacity than that of the LML engine's. The L5P utilizes a new two-piece oil pan for greater NVH reduction and durability. The bottom piece is made of laminated steel and helps reduce and vibration Description. At the heart of the new system is GM's 2020 Duramax L5P oil cooler. This cooler rejects heat 22% better at the factory-rated 450 horsepower when tested against the earlier 2017-2019 unit. At higher engine speed and load, the difference between the two coolers is even more apparent. 3300 RPM, 600 HP tests show a 31% greater heat. In terms of performing an oil change, the official recommendation is that the Duramax engine requires the oil to be changed every 7,500 miles. Diesel engines need a lot of oil with frequent oil changes. Some specific models may allow you to go for up to 10,000 miles before an oil change is required Re: 2019 oil change interval. Again guys, this new vehicle, is being used exactly as the previous duramax was. That one goes on average, about 7500 before the monitor goes. Comparing it to the other 50 vehicles, a mix of 6.0 and 5.3, none of my fleet requires oil change at 1800 miles The main objective here is to replace the oil cooler in my LB7. I just happened to see some stuff about the 2020 L5P cooler bolting up to all previous generations and being literally twice the size of the LB7, LLY, LBZ, and LMM coolers. 10 plates vs 20 plates! LMLs went to a 14 plate, IIRC, and 2017 to 2019 early L5Ps used a 17 plate

Duramax Oil Drain Plug Wrench Size - Best Drain Photos

The new L5P oil pump (left) has 19.6 percent more capacity than its predecessor. The oil-pump gear's diameter and speed engine remain the same, but the width is increased from 0.510 inch (12.954. The oil pan on your Duramax diesel has an odd hump on the bottom. Amazingly, when your D-max oil pan was designed, this hump was placed below the oil drain plug level. The result is that after every oil change, about half a quart of dirty oil remains in the system Amsoil Duramax Oil Change Kit. For 2001-2019 Chevy / GMC 6.6L Duramax Diesel. Part# DMAX-AMS-KIT-0119. This kit will come with everything that you need to change your 6.6l Duramax's oil in one convenient package. With some of the highest quality oils on the market the Amsoil products are made to exceed the OEM standards providing superior wear. at the time of the next oil change. When the REPLACE SOON message displays, the engine air filter should be replaced at the earliest convenience. The Air Filter Life display must be reset after the engine air filter replacement. To reset, see Engine Air Filter Life System 0 66. Vehicl THIS OIL FUNNEL THREADS ONTO THE ENGINE IN PLACE OF THE OIL FILLER CAP - fits most GM vehicles that use the 1/2 turn style oil filler cap, not for engines with the threaded style cap such as the EcoTec. Does not fit 2014+ 5.3L engines. NO MORE HOLDING YOUR FUNNEL IN PLACE WHILE POURING OIL INTO THE ENGINE - this funnel stays where it's.

6.6L Duramax L5P horsepower/torque ratings and complete specifications. The Duramax L5P was introduced for the 2017 model year Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Seirra HD, replacing the 6.6L Duramax LML. At 445 horsepower and 910 lb-ft of torque, the L5P is most the powerful Duramax diesel to date Here's the cheapest insurance you can buy for your Duramax, The PPE Magnetic oil pan drain plug for your L5P Duramax. Check out the deal on PPE 114052201 Magnetic Engine Oil Drain Plug 17-20 6.6L GM Duramax at Diesel Power Product Schaeffer's Oil Supreme Gear Lube Synthetic Plus SAE 75W-90 $14.95. Quick Ship Shop. PPE Premium Double Deep High Efficiency Engine Oil Filter 01-19 6.6L GM Duramax $35.99 2001-2019 6.6L GM Duramax. Expert Pick Shop. Schaeffer's All-Trans Supreme Transmission Fluid $13.99 Get Your Oil Changed After The Break-In Period Ends. As fresh metal components are moving in tandem for the first time in a brand-new engine, the oil is especially important. While today's engine manufacturing technology means that you shouldn't have to worry about things like metal particles or shavings in the oil when the engine is new, we.

The Dual Remote Bypass System provides superior filtration performance for 2001 to 2019 GM 6.6L Duramax diesel engines. System includes mount, mounting hardware, hose, hose fittings, spin-on adapter, EaO26 full-flow oil filter and EaBP100 Bypass filter. View Full Details. $415.00 Includes Free Multi-Point Check. Expert Oil Change Service & Vehicle Repair. Ends Soon, View Details. Request An Appointment Online Today Or Call A Shop Near You EZ Oil Drain Valve With Nipple For 01-16 6.6L Duramax & 6.7L Powerstroke EZ Oil Drain Valve Without Nipple For 2017 L5P Duramax Diesel Engine EZ Oil Drain Valve Without Nipple For Duramax Diesel Engine 2001-201 The changes are dramatic, but looking like they are a massive benefit on the L5P. 2. Injectors Have Changed Too. Another major change the L5P has seen is in the injectors. The new truck ditched the Bosch stock injectors for the Denso injectors. The Denso injector really help push the possibilities of this diesel to a different level 2020 L5p First Oil Change 6 6l Duramax Sel Allison Powertrain Mgm Gm Trucks. 6 0l Power Stroke Oil Change Procedures Selection

Fits 2017-2021 Silverado/Sierra 2500HD/3500HD. The Fleece Performance L5P fuel filter upgrade kit allows you to seamlessly change over from the stock cartridge style filter to a spin-on canister style filter. The canister filter provides for increased filter capacity and longer change intervals as well as expands your filter options Re: 2019 oil change interval. Again guys, this new vehicle, is being used exactly as the previous duramax was. That one goes on average, about 7500 before the monitor goes. Comparing it to the other 50 vehicles, a mix of 6.0 and 5.3, none of my fleet requires oil change at 1800 miles Duramax oil change Questions. Jump to Latest Follow Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge! 1 - 6 of 6 Posts. C. Chas2 · Registered. Joined Dec 30, 2016 · 10 Posts . Discussion Starter · #1 · Mar 5, 2018. Woluld appreciate knowing the torque specs.. 9. 18. Farmington, MN. Sep 5, 2020. #10. I know it's an old thread, but the L5P in the 2020 is the noisiest, most unpleasant Duramax to date. The thumping, ticking, screeching, and what I'm assuming is injector knock, is almost Unbearable. 1 Tool Applications for Individual Tools listed below (List includes applications for all tools included. Some models appear duplicated): 2005 - 2013 Aston Martin - DB9 Buick 2011 - 2014 Buick - Lacrosse 2014 - 2014 Cadillac - ATS 2008 - 2014 Cadillac - CTS 2016 - 2016 Cadillac - CTS4 2014 - 2014 Cadillac - Escalade ESV 2014 - 2014 Cadillac - SRX 2014 - 2014 Cadillac - XTS Sedan Chevrolet.

Duramax L5P Oil Change - YouTub

2017-2018 GM 6.6L, L5P Duramax diesel engines. Reports have been filed that the oil pressure gauge pegs or goes as high as it can when this engine first starts when cold. While this condition seems abnormal, GM states that this may be normal depending on conditions and engine oil temperatures FREE EASY WAYS !!! How to Replace the fuel filter on the Chevy Silverado Duramax 2005 Duramax Diesel Oil Change Tips For Non-Mechanics (L5P, GMC, Chevy) Duramax Diesel Engine Service Manual Please give an overall site rating: 10 Best Diesel Engines June 2021 This page is about the Chevrolet Colorado sold in markets outside of North America Change your oil and oil filter every 5000 miles - Some will say you can get 10,000 miles with a good synthetic oil, however, for the cost of an oil change, it's better to err on the side of caution. I run a synthetic motor oil in my diesel and still change it every 5000-6000 miles along with the filter to be safe

Duramax Diesel Oil Change Tips For Non-Mechanics (L5P, GMC

First oil change on the L5P Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel

The Blue Diamond Outlaw 15W-40 oil is an excellent choice for any enthusiasts who wants to give their engine some of the best oil on the market.Features:Reduces Wear Extends Oil Change Interval Contains Patented FR3 Nano Technology Compares to the following Industry Specs: Caterpillar ECF-1, ECF-2 and ECF-3 Detroit Diesel DDC03K218, DDC93K222. Little L5P carnage for your Friday viewing Customer installed the quick-drain oil mod along with the oil-coolant infusion hole for extra speed # duramadiesel +2 English (US On the case is stated the oil filter (and oil) can last around 15000 miles, but it is suggested not to reach that number with Duramax diesel engines. Millions of satisfied users will recommend it. Things we liked. 10 to 15 thousand miles before oil and filter change. 99% dirt removal. Sturdy and durable. Won't leak. Goes with every oil type

2020 L5P First Oil Change - 6

Oil change kit for the LH7 engine in the Gen2 Chevy Cruze, Equinox, and GMC Terrain with a 1.6L diesel engine. This kit includes an ACDelco oil filter with your choice of motor oil. The LH7 diesel engine requires motor oil approved for Dexos2. Using the correct oil is vital to keeping the emissions system, especially the diesel particulate. New information is starting to trickle in on the redesigned Duramax 6.6L L5P V-8 turbo-diesel for the 2017 GMC Sierra and Chevy Silverado HDs. As we wrote on our blog this past summer, we've been watching the 2017 models closely, waiting to see just who will unveil the biggest and baddest diesel in 2017. GMC/Chevy [

Emissions Friendly Bolt-On Upgrades for the 2020 Duramax. When GM released the all-new 2020 Silverado and Sierra HD 6.6L Duramax, there was a lot of talk within the market. Some thought the new looks were a step in the right direction, some not so much. With that massive front-end and the bold, in-your-face grille and headlight combo it's either a love it or hate it appearance Find the best oil and filter for your 2018 Gmc Trucks SIERRA 2500 HD PICKUP (6.6L 8 -cyl Engine Code [Y] L5P Y Diesel Turbo) and get free shipping

L5P Oil Changes with PPE's Upgraded Oil Pan - Diesel Worl

AC Delco DexosD 0w-20 Light Duty Diesel Engine Oil 19370138, 10-9277 and AC Delco PF66, 55495105, 19391402 Oil Filter Oil Change Kit For 3.0l Duramax Diesel LM2 4.7 out of 5 stars 104 $67.89 $ 67 . 89 $75.20 $75.2 However, if you change the oil and forget to rest the system the 'change oil' indicator will remain on until the system is reset. If more than 500 miles have been driven after an oil change without resetting the OLMS, the oil change interval should be defaulted back to 3,000 miles. After the oil has been change and the system reset, normal. We use a broad spectrum of conventional, high mileage, synthetic blend, or full synthetic oil. It's not just an oil change. Our staff checks tire pressure, air filters, oil filters, flush, fill, lubricate, and clean critical systems and components in engine. Call us at (661) 291-1232 and get an oil change in the most trusted Auto Repair Santa. As your vehicle's engine is exposed to conditions that can be severe at times, there is a need to follow the oil and filter change schedule dutifully. Oil is required to be changed every 10,000 miles or when the cluster display tells you. If you have a Duramax that is frequently used for towing, idling, or in extreme weather, it would need.

2 Refer to the Owner Manual for Cold Temperature Operation oil viscosities. 09-2019 A BUICK 2020 ENGINE OIL CAPACITIES (WITH FILTER) - U.S. and Canada only MODEL ENGINE RPO SPEC - LITERS SPEC - QUARTS VISCOSITY Enclave 3.6L V6 LFY 5.7 6.0 5W-30 Encore 1.4L L4 LUV 4.0 4.25 5W-30 Encore GX 1.2L L3 LIH 4.0 4.2 5W-3 In this case the customer should change the engine oil and lter every 7,500 miles (12,000 Km), 300 engine hours, or at least once a year, whichever comes rst. 2. If available, an oil change reminder windshield sticker should be used to remind the customer of the next oil change interval using mileage, engin Allison 29542824 Deep Pan Transmission Filter $ 33.85. Use the Allison 29542824 Deep Pan Transmission Filter when installing a deep transmission pan on your 2001-2019 GM 6.6L Duramax. This filter is a genuine Allison replacement so you know it will fit and perform perfectly in your Allison 1000 transmission Replace your filters and fluids regularly & easily with Merchant Automotive | L5P 17 - 19 Trucks Javascript is disabled on your browser. To view this site, you must enable JavaScript or upgrade to a JavaScript-capable browser AFE 50-74008 Momentum HD Pro 10R Cold Air Intake 17-19 6.6L GM Duramax L5P $427.00 2017-2019 6.6L GM Duramax L5P. Shop. AFE 31-10275 Magnum Flow Pro Dry S Air Filter 17-19 6.6L GM Duramax L5P $80.57 2017-2019 6.6L GM Duramax L5P. Shop

L5P Fuel Filter Upgrade Kit (2017-2021) | DMAX Store

New 2020 Chevy/GMC Silverado/Sierra 6.6L Duramax diesel filters. Below is a list of some of the new filters coming for the new 6.6L Duramax. 6.6 Diesel L5P (VIN code Y 2017-2021 GMC/Chevy L5P Duramax 6.6L Tuning | HP Tuners. Gain 165+ HP and increase torque. Maximize efficiency and drastically enhance your truck's throttle response. We strongly recommend that you add TCM tuning to your package for maximum performance. This tuning package can only be installed using the HP Tuners RTD or MPVI2 57180 Oil Filter Plug Tool for Dodge RAM 2500 3500 05083285AA MO285 Turbo Diesel 5.9L 6.7L 2013-2018 Used for Oil Change Regular price $9.99 Vie

Fuel Filter (NMS CKRA) $34.95. Buy. Product Description Manufacturer Info Vehicle Applications. Oil filter by WIX for all Silverado 2500/3500 models with the 6.6L Duramax V8 diesel engine. Chevrolet. Silverado HD (Gen 1) w/ 6.6L Duramax LB7 (2001-2004) Silverado HD (Gen 1) w/ 6.6L Duramax LBZ (2005-2007 DescriptionThe ACDelco PF2232 Professional Engine Oil Filter is the factory replacement oil filter for all Duramax 6.6 diesel engines to date, and is what we at Merchant Automotive recommend. Watch the video below to see why.FEATURESThe nylon core of the ACDelco Gold (Professional) Oil filters are engineered with filtration to capture particulates as small as 30 microns.Has a lubricity gasket. Fresh oil change Fresh fuel filter and air filter Rhino lined bed Frame undercoated Sea light LED Highs, lows and fogs 3/4 in front bumper spacer Linco Diesel performance coolant bypass valve Ppe chrome exhaust tip Trucks currently on forged 24/12 American force concave morphs wrapped in 305/35/24 Toyo proxies Best Oil Change Stations in Mississauga, ON L5P 1B2, Canada - Midas, MR OIL CHANGE, Oil Changers, Accurate Auto Repair, Param's Quick Lube and Repairs, Dixie-Bloor Service, Premium Tire & Auto Centre, BW Auto Centr PPE introduces a brand new, high-capacity oil pan that solves the GM Duramax L5P complete oil drainage problem. The L5P is a powerful workhorse but when you do regular oil changes, the stock GM pan retains over half a quart of the dirtiest oil. This old oil is trapped in the valley of the stock pan and never drains out

17-20 Duramax L5P PPE Deep-Capacity Cast Aluminum Oil Pan. From $319.99 Vie Blog. l5p oil typ

Which Oil with L5P ? Diesel Plac

I was wondering what I would have to do to have the L5p p oil cooler on my lly. I do have the engine of the to get rebuild. Oil temp get hot when pulling trailer. Thanks. Show More. Show Less. Ask Your Own Chevy Question. Share this conversation. Answered in 1 hour by: 11/25/2019 OIL CHANGE: Every 5,000 miles. TIRE ROTATION: Every 5,000 miles. FUEL FILTER REPLACEMENT: Every 15,000 miles (maximum)*. AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION SERVICE: Every 25,000 miles. COOLANT FLUSH: Every 45,000 miles. FRONT & REAR DIFFERENTIAL: Every 45,000 miles. (sooner if launching a boat) • Brake fluid and power steering fluid should be inspected. We designed it to mount the bypass unit close to the oil filter and keep the filters above the frame rails. This keeps the lines short with no volume or pressure loss to the engine. Simply mount the Amsoil BMK 27 bypass head unit using the brackets provided in the Amsoil kit directly to our bracket. Fits 2011-2018 LML/LP5 2500/3500 GM Pick up.

Comprehensive 6.6L L5P Duramax Maintenance Guide 2017 ..

Founded in 1985, PPE (Pacific Performance Engineering) made engineering innovations the prime directive in pursuit of diesel performance. Our engineers took the Duramax platform and significantly improved horsepower and torque with the Duramaximizer, at a time when there were no consumer performance options available for these new common-rail electronic diesel engines Aug 17 2020, 1:27pm. Over on the duramax forum there isn't a ton of issues being reported. There are some though. Regen issues, thumping sound from the motor, and a few other smaller things. The fuel pumps don't appear to be an issue on the L5P motors. At least not in the sense the LML trucks were L5P Duramax P0101. This truck belongs to one of my really good fleet customers. I personally have not had to do anything to this particular truck for the past 35000 miles. Just been to the lube rack for oil changes, fuel filters, and rotates. Last week they brought the truck in for an oil change, rotate, and fuel filter Are any of you that are planning on fitting an L5P oil cooler on worried that the added extra heat will just raise and possibly overheat the coolant? Or you have enough capacity already and its just away of moving the heat in the oil over to the coolant After each and every oil change — regardless of whether you did it yourself or had a trusted mechanic handle it for you — it's a good idea to check your car's dipstick or electronic oil level readout to verify that the amount of lubricant present is below the max marking or indicator

Diesel | Las Vegas Diesel LLC

6.6L Duramax Maintenance Schedule & Service Informatio

Duramax Fuel Filter Change (2017+ 6

The American Petroleum Institute (API) has established its FA-4 performance specification for 2017 and newer diesels. Due to the oil technology needed to meet low-viscosity requirements, API FA-4 oils can NOT be used in diesel engines made prior to 2017 unless recommended by the engine manufacturer. For 2017 model-year and older diesels, where. Genuine OEM AC Delco Fuel Filter Kit With Oil Filter 2017-2019 L5P Duramax 6.6L Diesel Model TP1014 & PF2232 GM states that balance rates should be no more than plus or minus 4 (+4/-4) in park at operating temperature. Unfortunately balance rates do not always provide a 100% accurate diagnosis of the injector's performance due to numerous variables present in the engine. Cylinder compression, friction, fuel rail pressure, and the fuel pressure. Oil Filters. Available for all makes and models. Manufactured in accordance with ISO/TS:16949. DuraMAX Oil Filter Component Competitive Edge: The can is designed with .6 mm steel for extra protection under the most demanding conditions. Our heat-treated steel tension spring design ensures the sealing integrity of the filter's internal components 33-MPG or Not, the 3.0L Duramax is the Most Efficient. Your mileage may vary, but so far the 3.0L Duramax hasn't quite lived up to the 33-mpg hype. We've seen trucks come close in 99-percent, steady-state highway cruising, but most hand-calculated fuel economy numbers for 4x2 model Silverados range from 27-mpg to 31-mpg

2018 Chevy Duramax L5P - Bob is the Oil Gu

The Cooling System Pressure Test Adapter (GE-52098 or GE-52098-A) is a left-hand adapter (Fig. 12) that threads on the tank to allow pressure testing of the cooling system using the previously released Cooling System Pressure Tester (Essential tool J-24460-A, or EN-24460-A). The Cooling System Pressure Test Adapter also includes a center core. One stop shop for Duramax Parts & Accessories. East Coast Dmax - Your one stop shop for Duramax parts and accessories 294 Posts. #10 · Mar 12, 2018. F250_SUPER_4x4 said: Q1: Once a month is typically fine to drain your water separator. Q2: Yes and no; a low fuel pressure code will tell you but is not the preferred technique. I change my fuel filters (both of them) every oil change as I change oil ~7000 miles based on UOA Developed entirely in-house by GM and assigned RPO Code LMK, the engine displaced 4.5 liters from a V8 layout. It was report to have been rated at 310 horsepower and 520 pound-feet of torque while. 1982-2019 6.5L 6.6L Duramax LB7 LLY LBZ LMM LML L5P. The EZ Oil Drain Valve eliminates the hassle and mess of draining the oil. The EZ Oil Drain Valve replaces the standard oil drain plug, making oil changes easier, saving valuable time and expenses. With just the push of a lever, you can easily change your engine oil without the mess

Duramax L5P UOA Bob Is The Oil Gu

6.6L L5P Duramax Specs, Tow Ratings, And Model Year Change

Oil Cooler Upgrade Kit [13252] for 2001-2007 and 2011-2019

With more than 100 years of experience, we know how to help filter out harmful particulates. Our ACDelco GM Original Equipment and ACDelco Gold (Professional) oil filters, fuel filters, and air filters are manufactured from quality materials to deliver durability and excellent performance 6 PPE 5 Micron Premium High-Efficiency Oil Filter 114000550 Compatible with 2001-2019 Chevy/GMC 6.6 LB7 LLY LBZ LMM LML L5P Duramax Diesel; 7 FRAM Ultra Synthetic XG9100, 20K Mile Change Interval Spin-On Oil Filter with SureGrip; 8 Caterpillar 1R-1807 Advanced High Efficiency Oil Filter (Pack of 1) 9 WIX 57202 Oil Filte CLEAN CARFAX NO ACCIDENTS REPORTED, BLUETOOTH, REAR BACKUP CAMERA, REMAINDER OF FACTORY WARRANTY, 111 POINT INSPECTION, DEALER SERVICED, RECENT TRADE, LOCAL TRADE, FRESH OIL CHANGE, 10-Speed Automatic, 4WD, Black Cloth. 2021 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD LT Duramax 6.6L V8 Turbodiesel 4WD 10-Speed Automatic Summit Whit Calibrated for racing and sport, Six-Gun is a fully engineered diesel tuner with an unmatched combination of power, safety and versatility. It delivers pavement-shredding best gains of +128 hp and +345 lb-ft at the rear wheels; has six change-on-the-fly power levels; is Stacked for Power to tune pulse width, timing and fuel pressure; and has exclusive AutoRate and ActiveSafety engine and. This 2022 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD in ENUMCLAW, WA is available for a test drive today. Come to Art Gamblin Motors to drive or buy this Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD: 1GC4YUEY8NF111187

S-400 Oil Feed Kit, 2001-2016