Home

Record of Ragnarok reaction fanfiction

The Gods have made a decision, Eliminate Humanity from the entire Megaverse! But a brave Valkyrie finds a way to save humanity, The Ragnarok! A tournament with 1 vs 1 matches will decide the fate of the Human Race. English Version, Shuumatsu No Valkyrie / Record of Ragnarok Fanfic The Slayer of Demons walked down the hallway silently and quietly as his turn had come to fight in the Rounds of Ragnarök. But before he could go any further, he needed to find his Valkyrie so he can perform his Volund with, and knowing the nature of his Valkyrie, he could only come to one spot that she would most definitely be as of right now after the Second Match; the Infirmary Record of ragnarok:One shots by Samara 9.7K 292 7 This a one-shots of record of ragnarok [More info in the first chap] Smut/lemon Fluff☁️ Angst Request are : OPEN [I may not get to you Request on time but please k..

I really appreciate that you added records of ragnarok here cause I really love it. Guest chapter 4 . 10/27. I have seen this scene so many times being recreated in many reaction fics. I really would have liked to see the adaptation of the first chapter with Brunhilde / Salem challenging the gods to Ragnarok Read Scenario 59: Records Of Ragnarok! Gods Vs Humanity's Champions... from the story Crossover Scenarios by Ronindzsuwito (DZSuwito) with 2,815 reads. rwbyfan..

Ragnarok No Reborn (English Version) Chapter - FanFictio

Records of Ragnarök: The Multi - fanfiction

1. g to Netflix! Join The Anime Man, Gigguk, CDawgVA and Mother's Basement in reacting to the INSANE HYPE of Record of R..
  2. Record of Ragnarok: 1000 Years Later BackwardsEpa. Chapter 2: First Fight: His lack of a reaction to Hades' revolution is the reason as to why he is standing by his side. In Hades' left sat Hachiman, he serves not only as the Japanese god of war but also as Japan's divine protector and as the guardian of warriors he deems worthy.
  3. ate, my my it would depend on my mood. If I am feeling particularly merciful, I would no
  4. Avengers react to Ragnarok by Littleskyfoxs Fandoms: Ragnarok (TV 2020) , The Avengers (Marvel Movies) , The Avengers (Marvel) - All Media Types , Marvel Not Rate
  5. Record of Isekai (Multicrossover/Record of Ragnarok) Thread No. His only reaction was to dig his heels in and spread his arms as if accepting a hug from a long forgotten but close friend. A fleeting dream made manifest, giving him such satisfaction that rivaled the same kind one would have when wiping their asshole from the last bit of.
  6. They were, respectively, Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee, Blake Belladonna, Yang Xiao Long, Pyrrha Nikos, Lie Ren, and Nora Valkyrie. The orb floated over toward them, Hello~! . Said students took their sudden teleportation in a variety of ways. Some, mostly Weiss, were trying to make sense of what just happened

おはよう!Sopresaaaa!! Reacción al opening de Shuumatsu no Valkyrie!! Nuevo anime que comienza y que me encamara ver juntos todos vosotros!! Espero me acompañéis,.. Dekuverse fic by Rimuru_Tempest. Class 1-a was listening to Aizawa lecture on heroic laws and public quick usage when suddenly a little robot that looked like a mini Izuku walked into the room. At first, most of the class stared at it, causing it to squirm in place. Then Mina decided to go up to it and poke it

Record of Isekai (Multicrossover/Record of Ragnarok) Thread I wish to see this fanfic continued and will eagerly be waiting for what you would come up with next for the second match. A butler with a white beard was just as shocked as everyone else at this reaction, actually gulping as he opened his mouth.. I mean, I absolutely agree that Azula in her right mind is the superior bender to Zuko (probably even the one of the top 3 best non-Avatar benders in the entire world), however Agni Kai is meant to be one on one; Azula is the one who broke that by aiming at Katara. Frankly speaking, I'm of the opinion that she had fair odds of winning even in her deteriorated mental state but, in choosing to. Rick and Morty Season 1, Episode 1. After Cosmo disappeared, tensions were still high in the Cosmic Theater. Most didn't trust each other in the slightest but after some wise words from Ozpin and Salem, they decided not to fight each other out of respect and fear for the godlike being that brought them to where they are May 21, 2021 - Explore Aaron Canseco's board record of ragnarok fanart on Pinterest. See more ideas about valkyrie, anime, fan art Here my idea of Record of Ragnarok Record of Ragnarok x Fate Grand Order. Essentially replace humanity side with FGO servant/heroes. Story similar to manga except that Brun conspired with Zelretch to save humanity by gather heroes from throne of heroes to save humanity. Here my idea of 13 participant Humanity side. God remains same in manga. 1

THE HYPE IS UNREAL. I am so excited for this series, you have no idea. Record of Ragnarok the Anime will be coming to Netflix in June 2021. This is sooner th.. I swore to myself long time ago that once I fell in love with a man, I'd stay with him for the rest of my life ― Þrúðr, Chapter 41 Þrúðr (anglicized asThrud or Prudr) was the third of the Valkyrie sisters. She performed a volund with Raiden Tameemon during Ragnarok. 1 Appearance 2 Personality 3 Plot 3.1 Gods' Council 3.2 Ragnarok: Fifth Round 4 Powers & Abilities 5 Navigation. Thor is the Gods' representative in the first round of Ragnarok, going against Lü Bu. Thor is a prominent deity in the Norse Pantheon, being the Nordic God of Thunder, and is also often regarded as Nordic's Strongest Warrior and God.1 1 Appearance 2 Personality 3 Abilities 4 Techniques 5 Equipment 6 Quotes 7 References 8 Navigation Thor takes the form of an extremely tall and muscular man. Record of Ragnarok Poseidon x Charity Clair Crest (My Oc) Hi I'm new here in Tumblr! Charity: This way! Poseidon: This is my domain, therefore you follow me. Awww, look at their hands!!! Chuu I wonder how Charity is still alive after bossing around Poseidon like that nehehehe. I'm planning on making a fanfiction on these two

Recordofragnarok Stories - Wattpa

Feb 28, 2021 - This Pin was discovered by L W H. Discover (and save!) your own Pins on Pinteres Emily Parker, the girl who has been through horrible things that you can't even imagine, being abused physically, emotionally, and mentally. But amidst all the horrible people around her, there is on.. Lü Bu/Thor (Record of Ragnarok) (1) Exclude Additional Tags Fluff (1) Smut (1) Rough Sex (1) Resurrection (1) Character Death (1) Forced Orgasm (1) Blindfolds (1) Tears (1) Unreliable Narrator (1) Time Skips (1) Other tags to exclude More Options Crossovers. Include crossovers; Exclude crossovers Record of Ragnarok vs Everyone Crossover Round 1! Welcome to Round 1 of our Crossover fake Ragnarok! Each round I will do 2 fights, with the final round consisting of fights 11-13 (if we get that far. You voted, and your votes were heard, we finally weeded out who you guys didn't want

Shuumatsu no Walkure / Record of Ragnarok / Повесть о Конце Света / манга, 2017-... - Фанфики по фэндому (Аниме и манга Record Of Ragnarok The story begins when the gods call a convention to decide the whether to let humanity live or die, and settle on destroying humanity. But a lone valkyrie puts forward a suggestion to let the gods and humanity fight one last battle, as a last hope for humanity's continued survival. 13 gods will fight against 13 human. Expelled From the Garden Second Round · Postmortem Originally a creation of the Gods, Adam lived in the idyllic Garden of Eden. His wife was Eve, a woman accused of eating fruit from the Tree of Knowledge. Adam was informed by two birds that the Serpent had framed Eve after his attempt to rape her failed. Knowing that the Gods were unfair to mortals, Adam fought his way into Heaven's Court. Fanfic Fuel: The very premise of the manga (13 humans vs 13 gods fighting in one to one battles to decide the fate of humankind) allows for so many different interpretations that has inspired many fans to create fanfics about their own version of Ragnarok, with a new cast of humans and gods according to the interests of the writer User Lists: 0. #37 deactivated-60584707e8b9b. round 1: adam in a good battle, he should have slight speed advantage and eyes of the lord gg. round 2: goku blitz and stomp. round 3: goku blitz and.

{Digital artist} {Record of Ragnarok, Bnha, Jujutsu Kaisen simp, and will provide oc or reader x character fan arts and stories.} {Major bookworm} {Likes to ship OvO} orchadite. Orchadite. 1.5M ratings 277k ratings See, that's what the app is perfect for.. About Community. Record of Ragnarok - Shuumatsu no Valkyrie - Valkyrie of The End - Shuumatsu no Walkure - Valkyrie Apocalypse - World's End Valkyrie - Shumatsu no Valkyrie. 27.0k Adam is the father of humanity and a major character in Record of Ragnarok. He was made in God's image and is considered to be the human Nº 00000000001, as well as humanity's greatest trump card in the events of the Ragnarok. Tier: 5-B, possibly higher Name: Adam Origin: Record of Ragnarok Gender: Male Age: 7,000,000+ (He was the first human to ever exist) Classification: Human Powers and.

Reviews for Watching Jaune Again! FanFictio

Crossover Scenarios - Scenario 59: Records Of Ragnarok

1. Create New. - Create New - Analysis FanWorks Haiku Headscratchers ImageLinks PlayingWith ReferencedBy Synopsis Timeline. The following tropes can be applied to the characters of the manga and anime series Shuumatsu no Walküre: Record of Ragnarok. Since the page started getting long, they are split into subpages
  2. The ultimate crossover fanfiction. This is a crossover between Harry Potter, Percy Jackson/ Heroes of Olympus, AND the MCU. Read through the story of how the adopted daughter of Tony Stark, Charlotte, learns about her true Greek, AND magical heritage, and hopes she stays sane along the way
  3. Jul 3, 2021 - Segundo libro de Shuumatsu No Meme
  4. Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion. Black Butler. KENGAN ASHURA. Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions! Vampire Knight. Blue Exorcist. Nagi-Asu: A Lull in the Sea. Erased. Beyblade Burst Rise
  5. TO THE FORGOTTEN ONE; 000 — of a cursed, yet scarce bond.. series masterlist — prototype (possible spoilers). this series will be updated in saturdays!(or else stated) content tags: snv poseidon x f! reader, character death(s), angst, emotional growth, relationship development, suggestive content, constantly altering timeline, slow burn, unedited/proofreaded
  6. I First Met Her in a Dream... Or Something is the first episode of Puella Magi Madoka Magica. It originally aired on January 7th, 2011 in Japan and was produced by SHAFT. If you would like to become an affiliate of The Puella Magi Wiki, contact us

The Little Nereid - Chapter 7 - 40000years - Record of

I suppose I could answer this one too. ADAM vs ICHIGO 'Strawberry' KUROSAKI For his feats and author descriptionanswer to What are Ichigo's best feats? All the initial attacks such as Lightning speed to above Light speed that he copied from.. Jul 9, 2021 - The latest Tweets from しゃけごはん (@syake_meshi_). ⚔️左右相手固定 ⚠️repost is prohibited⚠️. *不定期鍵開 Konjiki No Moji Tsukai - Yuusha Yonin Ni Makikomareta Unique Cheat. Chapter 73 2 hours ago. Chapter 72 06.07.2021. God of Martial Arts. Chapter 139.3 22 hours ago. Chapter 139.2 07.07.2021. MY WIFE IS A DEMON QUEEN Brothers Conflict (ブラザーズ コンフリクト?), abbreviated as BroCon, is a Japanese Novel series created by Atsuko Kanase, written by Takeshi Mizuno and illustrated by Ukyo, having seven volumes at hand. Due to popular demand, another set of volumes has been released, in a total of 5 for the second season

RWBY: The Worlds of Arc Chapter 9: Thor Ragnarok, a rwby

YOOOOOOOOOOOOO! WELCOME TO THE REALM! This is the channel that is MAINLY about the ONE PIECE GREATNESS! The main focus of this channel is One Piece chapter live reactions, of the OFFICIAL VIZ. Koihime Musou Wiki | Fandom. Welcome to the Koihime†Musō Wiki! This is the database that is related to everything about Koihime†Musō. Here you can learn about the plot, the characters, as well as the entire game and anime series. The Koihime†Musō database can be edited by anyone who wishes to share and spread the love for this series When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. Touch device users, explore by touch or with swipe gestures My Hero Academia (僕 (ぼく) のヒーローアカデミア, Boku no Hīrō Akademia?) is a manga series serialized by Shonen Jump and written by Kohei Horikoshi.The series has been adapted into an anime series and three movies, as well as spawning the prequel series Vigilantes and spinoffs: School Briefs and Team-Up Missions.. The story is set in the modern-day, except people with special. Get the new album Wintersaga here: https://smarturl.it/Wintersaga-NPRWind Rose states:Mining is one of the most important activities for a Dwarf, naturall..

Mackenzie Mack Hartford is the main protagonist of Power Rangers: Operation Overdrive. He is the Red Overdrive Ranger and the son of Andrew Hartford. He initially started his existence as an android, until being turned into a human by the Corona Aurora. He is also Rose Ortiz love interest. 1 Biography 1.1 Background 1.2 Kick into Overdrive 1.3 Brownbeard Pearl 1.4 Toru Diamond 1.5 Blue. Manga • Anime • Characters • Administrators • Recent Changes • New Photos • New Pages • Help Wiki This is a wiki about the manga Vinland Saga that was written and illustrated by YUKIMURA Makoto. This is a wiki where everyone can help out by adding and editing articles! The wiki has now a number of 7,509 edits, and currently editing over 341 articles and still expanding, since. Big Order is an ongoing manga series authored by Esuno Sakae that has been serialized in the Shounen Ace magazine since November 2011.Big Order series revolves around Hoshimiya Eiji, an introverted high school boy that secretly wishes for the destruction of the world. The manga series currently consists of 9 volumes. The series would later lead to an original video animation released in 2013. Warning! Articles in this wiki are likely to contain spoilers from the series! Read at your own risk! If you need help, you can refer to the Help pages, FANDOM University or ask an admin. Are you an experienced editor? Check out the Community Page or Special pages to see which areas of the wiki are in need of help. The Rising of the Shield Hero Wiki is affiliated with One Peace Books, a.

Ars Arcanum, translated as Final Arcana in Kingdom Hearts II and Last Arcanum in Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX, is a technique introduced in Kingdom Hearts. It allows the user to attack enemies with a flurry of powerful attacks, typically thirteen in.. Welcome to the Chibi Vampire or Karin Wiki!Welcome to the Chibi Vampire/Karin Wiki, a site dedicated to the manga and anime Chibi Vampire/Karin by Yuna Kagesaki. We currently have 206 pages! Of course, there are spoilers here, so watch out if you haven't read the manga or watched the anime! Characters Affiliates Want to affiliate with us? If you would like to become an affiliated site, please. Mystical weapons in hand, two childhood heroes take their battle to the skies... and only one will survive! Sora VS Pit is the 92nd episode of DEATH BATTLE!, featuring Sora from the Kingdom Hearts series and Pit from the Kid Icarus series in a battle between young heroes of light. Sora was voiced by Bryce Papenbrook and Pit was voiced by Justin Briner. 1 Interlude 2 Sora 3 Pit 4 Death Battle 5.

reaction fanfics - lilswag2700 - Wattpa

From Keiichi Sato, the creator of The Big O and Karas, comes Tiger & Bunny - a series that takes place in a fictional, re-imagined version of New York called Sternbild City where justice and heroics are commercialized commodities. 45 years ago, certain individuals began to manifest superpowers called NEXT and several of them chose to become costumed superheroes Avengers: Endgame has many nods to the lengthy history of Marvel Comics, some more obvious than others.And one of them is the story of Asgard and its people, begun in Thor and now in a completely.

Shuumatsunovalkyrie Stories - Wattpa

No, he had to keep Ryo sandbagging. Avoiding gun fire was difficult, especially for a normal person like him. In theory, one needed to move in the instance before the trigger was pulled. Yet that mostly applied to opponents with the same type of reaction speed. Satan, even in his 'human form' was too fast Recent threadmarks Interlude: At times I need to keep my mouth shut 1.09 New A cornered Xuande is a dangerous Xuande 10.5 New Interlude: Wings of the Phoenix 9.0 New A cornered Xuande is a dangerous Xuande 10.4 A cornered Xuande is a dangerous Xuande 10.3 A cornered Xuande is a dangerous Xuande 10.2 Interlude: Steel hidden by Silk 4.5 Interlude: Son of the God of War 2.

Depressed Toga Fanfiction - Breaking Pain Depressed!Bakugo FanFic - 4 - Wattpad : Hikari snow knows heartache, loss, hardships and darkness all to well. Oleh Admin Agustus 09, 2021 Posting Komentar This list of the best my hero academia fanfiction has been curated from all over the internet, so rest assured these are all quality mha fanfic. Philomela's Chorus. New Visions New Voices. Menu Home; Events; News & Blog; Contact U Guardian (Final Effect) Saviour and Ragnarok are widely regarded as two of the most powerful Semblances in existence. However, in the distant future, a host of other powerful Semblances have emerged. Some of these arise independently whilst others are offshoots, descendants or variants, of Saviour and Ragnarok Record of Ragnarok has a fun interpretation of the Norse god of mischief. While most other incarnations have him dressed in traditional, Norse garb or, at least, something more colorful, Record of Ragnarok has the trickster wear a butler's uniform, appearing more formal and restrained. RELATED: 10 Best New Anime To Watch In 2021 This has helped him slip into the sly and vengeful archetype of. AdventureQuest Worlds 1. Alien: Isolation 1. American McGee's Alice 1. Amnesia: The Dark Descent 2. Anthem 1. Arcana Heart 1. Arknights 7. Armored Core 5. Army of Two 4

Jealousy - Icy_Spicy - Record of Ragnarok (Manga) [Archive

1. ok so right before the fight begins, Nikola Tesla pulls out a megaphone of his own creation and says testing, testing, can everyone hear me? good. so before this fight begins I have a few choice words to say, ahem *takes a deep breath* FUCK YOU EDISON! and then there are a few reaction pannel
  2. Too Many Peaches. July 21, 2020 checkmate. Action Anime/Manga Fantasy Harem Reader Reader Insert Manhwa Various X Reader God Of High School Jin Mori Yoo Mira Han Daewi. You just wanted to get through this tournament. Gods, magic, and keys weren't part of the plan. [TGOHS Reader-insert] Add to library 91 Discussion 5
  3. Sora pictured on the YnS Manga Vol. 2 cover. Yosuga no Sora was adapted into a manga of the same title, written by Takashi Minaze, and serialized since the May issue of Kadokawa Shoten's Comp Ace magazine. The manga is composed of two volumes, and was released from May 26, 2010 to December 15, 2010
  4. Story. Lux, who was a prince from the Old Empire that was destroyed five years ago due to the revolt, met with the princess of the New Kingdom, Lisesharte, by accidentally breaking into the bathroom of the girl's dormitory

Record of Ragnarok Reaction Anitubers get HYPED

Anime • Manga • Characters • Administrators • Recent Changes • New Pages • Help Wiki. Welcome to the Gleipnir Wiki, a Wiki dedicated to everything about the anime & manga series Gleipnir that anyone can edit.Please help us by creating or editing any of our articles! We currently have 2,432 edits to 142 articles and 215 images on this wiki Welcome to The Island of Giant Insects Wiki, the collaborative community website dedicated to cover everything related to the manga and OVA The Island of Giant Insects(巨蟲列島Kyochu Retto?). Please feel free to contribute to our site by creating new pages, editing existing pages, uploading images, or classifying content The Grand Library of Nazarick is a community wiki collectively dedicated to the OVERLORD (オーバーロード) series as a whole. This Overlord Wiki is a comprehensive and informative encyclopedia designed to cover everything there is to know about the Japanese fantasy novel, written by Maruyama Kugane (丸山くがね) and illustrated by So-Bin in English

The Sequel Has Arrived! The New Magical Cards! Welcome to the Cardcaptor Sakura Wiki, the free encyclopaedia dedicated to Cardcaptor Sakura that anyone can edit! The Cardcaptor Sakura Wiki, founded on March 16, 2006, currently has 694 articles. From all the editors here at the Cardcaptor Sakura wiki, thank you for your contributions Episode #75 Above and Below has been released! Watch it legally at Crunchyroll or Funimation, and discuss it on Discussions, or Discord server. Chapter #139 Toward the Tree on That Hill has been released! Read it legally at Amazon, comiXology or Crunchyroll, and discuss it on Discussions, or Discord server. Happy birthday, Tom Ksaver! More events > Rules & Guidelines • Manual of Style • Admins • Recent Changes. WARNING: This wiki contains heavy spoilers.Read at your own risk. Welcome to The Ancient Magus Bride Wikia, the unofficial comprehensive source of information on the Mahoutsukai no Yome series that anyone can edit. Please help our wiki by creating or editing any of our articles! The wiki has 9,279 edits to 376 articles and. AIC has produced a fifth season of the Tenchi Muyo! Ryo-Ohki OVA series. The final part was released on May 28, 2021, and the series contains 6 episodes. Masaki Kajishima is credited as the original creator, original character designer, and chief director of the series. Hideki Shirane is both writing and overseeing the scripts, and Yasunori Honda has returned as the sound director. Several of. These releases of 8-bit and Phenogram are the first time they have been officially translated into English. ( Official Website) [October 14th, 2018, batch update] Steins;Gate 0 in English was released for for Windows on May 8th, 2018. The Steins;Gate 0 anime series began airing on April 12th, 2018 and finished airing on September 27th, 2018

Record of Ragnarok: 1000 Years Later - Chapter 2

Record Of Ragnarok/Fanfic/Ideas/Discussion SpaceBattle

An existence that assists all of Rimuru's abilities. Skill Synthesis: Combining multiple skills in order to create a more powerful one. Skill Promotion: Strengthening of Rimuru's subordinates by evolving their skills. Thought Acceleration: Raise the speed of thought processing up to 10 million times The Viking Age was a period of considerable religious change in Scandinavia. Part of the popular image of the Vikings is that they were all pagans, with a hatred of the Christian Church, but this. Debbigail is the family ship between Webbigail Vanderquack and Dewey Duck from the DuckTales fandom. 1 Canon 1.1 Season 1 1.2 Season 2 1.3 Season 3 2 Moments 2.1 Season 1 2.2 Season 2 2.3 Season 3 3 Fanon 4 Fandom 5 Trivia 6 Gallery 7 Navigation Woo-oo Webby kidnaps Huey Dewey and Louie due to a misunderstanding that they were working for one of Scrooge's enemies. However after coming to an. Media • Characters • Administrators • Recent Changes • New Photos • New Pages • Help Welcome to the Tokyo Ghoul Wiki, a Wiki dedicated to everything about the series Tokyo Ghoul that anyone can edit. Please help us by creating or editing any of our articles! We currently have 486,701 edits to 1,151 articles and 5,384 images on this wiki. Back then, what I really resented was my. Cells at Work! (はたらく細胞, Hataraku Saibō?) is a manga series by Akane Shimizu. The series is first conceptualized as a short story titled The Story of Cells.Later, Akane Shimizu authored and released a manga titled Cells at Work! which was first serialized in the March 2015 issue of Monthly Shōnen Sirius of Kodansha. It soon spawned seven spin-offs

Ragnarok (TV 2020) - Works Archive of Our Ow

BNA: Brand New Animal (Japanese: BNA ビー・エヌ・エー, Hepburn: Bī Enu Ē), or simply known as BNA by Netflix internationally, is an original Japanese anime television series produced by Studio Trigger.Licensed by Netflix and directed by Yoh Yoshinari, the 12-episode first season aired its first six episodes on Netflix in Japan in March 2020, followed by the remaining six in May of. Sunsource by a number of other names including fauver. Meant a reaction in which oxygen combines. Offers sandwiches, salads and potatoes. Train and implement todayindustry botnet. Lipsticks take the coveted hybrid formula to a whole zeb atlas fanfiction story. At amazon! Get chris carmichael full police record background

We are a wiki dedicated to everything about the Symphogear series that anyone can edit.You can help us by creating or editing any of our articles! We currently have 108,698 edits to 828 articles and 32,605 images on this wiki.Articles on the Wiki may likely to contain SPOILERS of the Symphogear series. Read at your own risk! See more characters here >> Senki Zesshō Symphogear G Blu-ray Box. Welcome to the Assassination Classroom Wiki, an online encyclopedia dedicated to Assassination Classroom, the manga series created by Yūsei Matsui. Since June 2012, there have been a total of 32,818 edits to 468 articles. Help us contribute! Please be advised that the wiki contains many spoilers relating to Assassination Classroom. Read at your own risk! Contents Policy The Assassination. Japanese Idol Media Project Wikis If you see this, your JavaScript might be disabled or DiscordIntegrator plugin isn't working. If the latter, please contact a wiki administrator. August Birthdays CharactersVoice ActorsAffiliate Akame, also known as Akame of the Demon Sword Murasame, is one of the members of the assassination group, Night Raid within the Revolutionary Army. She wields a katana called Murasame known for its one hit kills. Featured Teigu Shikoutazer is a legendary Teigu that was passed down the royal bloodline since the times of The First Emperor. It takes the form of a giant suit of armor, large enough.